Friday, April 2, 2010

Family


When I think of my siblings, I cannot come up with the words to describe how I feel about them. They have always been there for me. Now we will depend on each other even more. God has truly blessed me with a family that is so loving. I have two daughters who make me laugh everyday. They are there to wipe my tears as I do theirs. I have a husband who gives me the reassurance that he will stand with me no matter what. I have a stepmother that I love dearly. I hope that I can do for her what she has done for my family through out the years. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways. I have a daddy who is living in my heart now. I want to make him proud of me as I go on this life journey with out his physical presence. I know he is with me though.

No comments:

Post a Comment