Monday, March 29, 2010

A Listening Ear


How often we turn a deaf ear to even those we love? Thank goodness our Lord does not do that to us! He bends down to listen to our voice. He gives us the strength we need when we do not have think we can go another step forward. He carries us through. He places in our midst those we need the most, our family and our friends. I love the Lord because he hears my voice and my prayer for mercy. Because he bends down to listen, I will pray as long as I have breath! Psalm 116:1-2 I have always worried that I will not be enough to those who need me. I pray that the Lord will use me to give back the comfort and strength that he has given me. I want to be there for others to lean on me till they themselves can walk again on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment